Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How many can YOU find ?

Canaan has been invaded ! an entire village of leprechauns has taken up residence in our cats' houses (scenes). they promise to let us see them all day on Saint Patrick's Day , so that clever people can try to count them and win their gold !

GREEN ALERT - THE LEPRECHAUN HUNT IS ON ! GOOD LUCK TO ALL BRAVE SOULS TRYING TO CATCH THEM ! HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY !
Leprechaun Hunt starts 3 / 17 , and runs through the weekend . . . happy hunting !

* they do not show up in the pet photos, you must play with the pets to see them . . .
* there could be none, one, or more in any given scene . . .
* they can be ANY size they want . . .
* they love to hide inside and behind things . . .
* there are more than 75 hiding in the Canaan pet scenes . . .
* you can flat-out GUESS how many if you want to, lol . . . but only one entry per person, so make sure you're sure!
* post your best guess in the Comments here . . .
* the person with the closest guess to the correct count gets their choice of 2 LLs or $50foo.

4 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure I spotted 61 of the little wee sprites. But I had more fun watching the kitties coax more pets and mouse throws out of me that really looking for the green ones. It is a toss up as to who is more tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are supposed to post here so I shall conclude that I spotted 76 leprechauns. Good luck to all whom participate and thanks again for hosting such a wonderful event!! ^ _ ^ PANDIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, from my calculations I was able to capture 80 of the little green fellows with my handy, dandy, gold-leprechaun-catching net that I rigged up just for the occasion ;-D I had so much fun hunting for the little guys and playing with all of your sweet kitties! Time for me to go get some rest now... All the running around has worn me out! Those green fellows may be short, but boy are they FAST!! Thanks very much for hosting this fun event, Canaan! Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friday evening I decided it was time to show my hunting skills so off I went in the search for little green rascals. As I skipped along the pathways, over rocks and under benches, up trees and through lots of bushes, I saw their little beady eyes staring back at me. I'm sure they thought they were invisible but they soon found out just how wrong they were. It wasn't easy to find them and I was getting badly scratched all over my arms, legs and my knees were getting bruised from crawling around peering into crevices and under rocks. I found some because I heard their snickers, which meant to me that they thought I was just plain dumb and couldn't see them. Ha Ha, did I fool them. When I finished I had captured 83 of those little snaggledtoothed critters, plus a pretty green top hat. I got that only because I was able to wrestle better with the wearer than he was but he gave a good fight to hold on to it! I was so
    determined to come away with a souvenir other than scratches and bruises!

    ReplyDelete